Friday, January 12, 2024

December 2023

A smattering of December pictures to finish up 2023...

This is the youth group Christmas party...


We got a little fire stove for the back porch and have been enjoying sitting outside in the evenings near it, with or without s'mores.  Notice Hank's rapt attention...  :)


Eric took me to the Dallas Symphony's Christmas pops performance for my birthday, which is one of my favorite things to do each year.



Elizabeth and I went to Bin 303 to celebrate our birthdays, another tradition I love!


The boys built a couple platforms/elevated forts in the woods behind our house on their airsoft course.


On my birthday, we went to breakfast at my favorite spot, and we finished the night off with my FAVORITE cake from Breadwinners.


Steaks and scallops on Christmas Adam!


Christmas Eve, before church.


On Christmas Eve evening, we played games and enjoyed yummy food with the Heinzes, another favorite tradition.


Sunrise on Christmas morning!


Christmas 2023 was lovely!  We opened gifts and ate cinnamon rolls just the 3 of us, and then we headed to my parents' house with the whole family for more gifts, food, and games.



I forgot to take a New Year's Eve picture, which was also spent with family (Eric's side for Japanese food, and the Bergstroms for NYE snacks and games).  So we'll close the year with a picture of our 3 bunnies eating bananas.  :)


Welcome, 2024!

 

0 comments: