Wednesday, February 28, 2024

February 2024

 A few pictures from February...

Two of the three bunnies and one of the two tortoises.  :)


Heather and Jacey and I went to College Station to tour Texas A&M, where Jacey is considering attending.  We had a blast together, and it was so fun to be back!


Eric and I got to spend a weekend at the Cooper Hotel in Dallas, our favorite spot for a little getaway.


Eli and Timothy are always hard at work on their turtle pond.  


On Valentine's Day, we made our traditional crepes!


We've had a couple beautiful winter sunsets this month!


These are terrible pictures, but they'll never stand still for me to take their picture!  :)  I love seeing the boys and their friends in our backyard playing airsoft.



Spring is SPRINGING in Texas, and I love it!


Back to A&M for some reason!  :)


And that concludes February.  LOVE to you!!


0 comments: