Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Things I Love

I love watching Eli bang on the glass door to "talk" to the dog.



I love hearing Eli babble on and on in his crib when he wakes up in the morning.

I love that whenever Eli is near water of any kind, be it lake, pond, or puddle, he does all he can to get all the way in. I love holding my soaking wet baby, because I know it means that he's having a great time.

I love seeing the pink little bottoms of Eli's feet as he crawls around.

I love seeing Eli sacked out in the car after a long, fun afternoon with family.



I love hearing Eli shout "Da-Da!"

And I will love seeing the look on Eli's face when Eric brings home our new PUPPY later this afternoon!

I love being Eli's mom. It can't be beat!

2 comments:

Tyne said...

That is so great, enjoy this time!

Tricia F said...

A new puppy?! I can't wait to see pictures!